Digitisation of Hyderabad: A Complete Route Map & Repository:
The Digitisation program is making software with complete information about Hyderabad. Every establishment will be registered with Complete Address, Contact Information, latitude and longitude, Business Information, Household Information, Human resources, Total human capital and working force, Process of Money generation, Utilized and un utilized manpower, total income and expenditure of the city per day( Average), Biological and ecological conditions, pollution, lifestyle, culture, arts, Individual and group talents, wastage, sustainability etc. Information on Service Industry, Software Industry, Production Houses, Manufacturing Units, Infrastructure, Global Resources, Tourist Spots, Sports Centers, Entertainment spots, Health, Hospitals Educational and Training Institutes, Transport, Railway, Airport etc. One can compare, Hyderabad with the other global cities for Living and Investments. This information will be available in www.hydiary.com. One can download this software and can check any address, route, establishments without Internet once downloaded. This activity is to take a Global Hyderabad message to every citizen for sustainable development in the city. This is first of its kind in the World.
We also would like to start a unique service with 24 hrs Customer care center which provides and guides complete address in the city and suburban area.
Is Economic Recovery Possible by Digitization and Global campaign?
HYDERABAD is being campaigned as a global city to stimulate recovery from the Economic, Political, Social, Regional, Environmental and Financial crisis. The aim is to stimulate their own demand and boost confidence in the short term and at the same time more innovative by concentrating on getting investments in skills, infrastructure, IT, ITES, VFX & ANIMATION and environment-friendly technologies.
DIGITISED Hyderabad: A Dire Necessity:
Hyderabad is the IT capital of the Country and second Largest City in the Indian Union. AP MEDIA proposes innovative program "Digitising Hyderabad". This program is to make Hyderabad as the most preferred destination in the world and to make information technology a wide reach from a common man to the rich.
Back ground: To Mark Hyderabad a Global City
Global consultancy A.T Kearney chooses the following criteria for its clients business and investments globally. They are Global Cities with following characteristics.
A Global City should have:
1. Business Activity (Fortune 500 office headquarters, presence of global service firms, depth of capital markets, flow of goods via air and road, and international conferences);
2. Human Capital (International Schools, International student population, inhabitants with University degrees, Global Universities, size of foreign-born population);
3. Information Exchange (Broadband subscribers, News bureaus and International news coverage, Censorship);
4. Cultural Experience (Museums, Visual and Performing Arts, Sports, International Travelers, Culinary offerings, Sister Cities);
5. Policy Engagement (International organizations, Embassies and Consulates, Political Conferences, Local Institutions with International reach).
6. Political Influence: Political parties and their influence on Business and Policies.